Warlords Battlecry 3

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Pour pouvoir participer aux forums, vous devez vous inscrire sur le site
In order to post on the forums, you must be registered on the website.

#1 2008-04-28 20:39:52

Sagatron
Squire

Praises

Greetings Warlords,

I wanted to take the time to say "thanks" to the creators and contributers of this site for all of your hard work.  I am a brand new player to the game and have had a difficult time finding information about the details and stats of the game.  The 'Hero Creation' and 'Simulation of a Hero' sections are really helpful.  Your probably wondering why, 4 years after release, am I just now playing this game.  Well the answer is simple, hardware.  I have a very old computer at home and can only play titles that fit my computer specs.

It's kinda crazy how I found out about this site in the first place.  The first game I got for my PSP was a used copy of Puzzle Quest (one of my all time favorite game now) from Gamestop.  Gamestop has a magazine called Game Informer that I get every month.  In one of the issues was a little article about Warlords Online, a free browser game.  So I went online and checked it out.  I didn't sign up immediately, but I saved the link.  When I went back the site was down for maintenance.  There was a link there to the http://www.infinite-interactive.com/index.php website.  Once there I found out that it was the same developers as Puzzle Quest.  So I started looking into the other games that they produced.  I chose WBCIII game because I like RTS and RPG style games, and this one merges the two together like no other, plus it got good reviews.  Signed up on the forums, played Warlords Online when it came back up and then downloaded Warlords Battlecry III just a few days ago.  On the forums I found the link to this site in Azharis's sig and now I'm here.

#2 2008-04-29 10:28:44

Azharis
Administrator

Re: Praises

I played at Warlords Online few days, but I stopped.

I finished Puzzle Quest, it's a very good game.

#3 2008-05-17 16:15:40

Panettone
Translater

Une petite trad en francais smile

"" Remerciements/ felicitations

Salutations Warlords,

Je voulais prendre le temps de dire "merci" aux createurs et contributeurs de ce site pour tout votre travail. Je suis tout nouveau sur ce jeu et j'ai eu des difficultes a trouver des infos a propos des details du jeu. Les pages "Creation d'un heros" et "Simulation d'un Hero" son vraiment tres pratiques. Vous vous demandez surement pourquoi, quatres ans apres sa sortie, je joue toujours a ce jeu. Et bien la reponse est simple, le materiel. j'ai un tres vieil ordinateur a la maison and je peux seulement jouer a des jeux pas trop demandant en ressources.

C'est assez dingue comment j'ai trouve ce site. -Resume- de puzzle quest a warlord online, chercher plus de jeu du meme devellopeur, trouve wbc3, excellent etc etc---trouve le lien vers ce site sur des forums (pr wbc3 ou warlord online, j suis pas sur). Et bref me voila. ""

Thanks for your support, nice of you to take the time smile . And, we don't wonder that much why ur still playing wbc3, as we're doing the same wink . I havnt found an equivalent yet, even if my computer allow me quite recents titles.

Welcome here, see you in game!

#4 2008-06-25 23:11:41

gregosdelyon
Lord

What??? Do you forget Civilization?

Une petite trad en français smile

Quoi? Oublies-tu Civilization?

Et je me suis mis à voter... LCR gravé en Or sur mon dos argenté.

#5 2008-07-03 07:08:49

Uumdi
Squire

Hey - I'd just like to introduce myself as well.  I played the original WBC before it came out as a goofy little demo on one of those demo discs with a bunch of computer games on them.  You could only pick Human or Undead, and make a human/warrior or an undead/pyromancer/necromancer.  I was like, a 10 or 11 year old kid back then, but I'm in college now.  I played one hero up to level 50 on WB2, and played WB3 for a bit before just getting burnt out on RTS for awhile.  My online clan got into alot of mainstream RTS's and I've had the urge to play them alot, and it has lasted for months.  I played Starcraft and Age of Empires, but nothing really compares to my experiences playing the warlords series.  Unfortunately I was never able to join a community for any of the games, especially my favorite, the original Warlords Battlecry.  I'm glad to have found this site, as I found it linked in Azharis's sig on the infinite interactive forums.

I hope not only to play a few games here but to get to know alot of the folks here in the small community.  If at all possible I'd like to contribute and hopefully help it grow.  I'll see you folks around.

#6 2008-07-16 19:24:01

Panettone
Translater

You cannot compare! Civ is really nice, but not the same kind. Civ isnt RT, and you don't get stats for your beloved hero(stats, I mean, battle number, bodycount, etc...).

Ptite traaaaaad tongue

Tu peux pas comparer! Civ dechire, mais c pas le meme genre! Pas du temps reel, et pas de heros avec leur stats , et stats je veux dire, nombre de batailles, nombre de tués, etc....

Board footer